Our next wine tasting will focus on Provence in France, known for wonderful rose wine. Provence has many dry rosé wines and is known for their high quality. There will also be a selection of red and white wines from Southern France. In addition to some great wines, a variety of cheeses and Provence cuisine with cocktail snacks will be available to complement the wine tasting. Those interested in purchasing wine or food may do so directly from the vendors. Please note that there will be two sessions for this one day event, so be sure to book early. There is a maximum number of 6 guest reservations per member initially, which may be lifted on 29th and 30th July, based on availability. Please get some great Provence wine and take them when you have a home party or BBQ with your family and friends!!
First Session 17:30 - 18:50
Second Session 19:10 - 20:30
* Both sessions are on a first-come, first-serve basis
* Both sessions are limited to a maximum of 100 attendees per session.
* Confirmed reservation times are not transferable unless space is available.
Wine Tasting Only 1,800 yen (1,944 yen)
Wine Tasting 3,800 yen (4,104 yen)
& Dinner Buffet
Dinner Buffet Only 3,000 yen (3,240 yen)
* Dinner Buffet will be held at Pen & Quill.
Please reserve in advance
Reception Desk 03-3211-3161
* Reservations canceled less than 24 hours in advance will be charged in full. Reservations and cancellations are not valid without confirmation.
* Featured suppliers include Jeroboam, Sapporo Breweries and Motox.